11 November 2007

Ada in late October



The folks from our adoption agency returned from Vietnam with pics and video of the waiting children for us waiting families. We've gotten new photos of Ada, with video to arrive hopefully next week.

She's right at 3 months old here and looking good! She's grown the sweetest cheeks I've ever seen! Behold ---









5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is such an angel! You know her Poppa and Grammy will have her spoiled rotten.

Anonymous said...

You guys will be the BEST parents ever! We are so very proud of you and can not wait to be a part of her life. You are going to absolutely love morning snuggle time ;) Good Karma ROCKS! Wren says HEY johnkelly...is it timeago yet??? luv u guys, j&b

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to just eat up those cheeks, Hey Kel, can I call her Precious?? There is nothing more wonderful in this world then holding a baby at 2am when the world is quiet and your whole day is before you full of possibilities.

tommy yum said...

when you bring her home, she's going to be right about the age when you can hug 'em as tight as you want and they don't complain.

you're going to love this, more than you ever thought possible.

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you both!! Being a mom (or dad) is the best thing God ever invented! Ada is a beautiful baby and the proud owner of fantastic parents.