a blog created so our family and friends can join us
on our journey...
07 March 2008
Gimme that baby...
This photo was taken by the director of our adoption agency about a week ago. I can't get over how beautiful Ada is -- all I want to do is hold her in my arms. Come on world, gimme that baby!
This may be an odd post but I wanted to say hello and congratulations on your upcoming adoption. I ran across your site by coincidence. I run google alerts for "Kelly and Ada" and your site came up on my email today. My name is Kelly and I'm the mother of a little girl named Ada. Ironically, I am also the director of an adoption (domestic special needs) adoption program. With all the simalarities I thought it would be nice to say hello and offer a strangers prayers on what appears to be an upcoming adoption. Kelly
2 comments:
This may be an odd post but I wanted to say hello and congratulations on your upcoming adoption. I ran across your site by coincidence. I run google alerts for "Kelly and Ada" and your site came up on my email today. My name is Kelly and I'm the mother of a little girl named Ada. Ironically, I am also the director of an adoption (domestic special needs) adoption program. With all the simalarities I thought it would be nice to say hello and offer a strangers prayers on what appears to be an upcoming adoption. Kelly
She is beautiful and I look forward to following your travels!
Heather
Post a Comment