14 July 2008

Thank You & Goodbye!



Our long journey to Ada has ended -- we are together at last and forever. We are grateful for the tremendous efforts that we know helped make this possible. Ada will grow up knowing how loved she is by many. Thank you!

We will continue to fight for the families still waiting to be united and encourage all of you to do the same. We hope to be able help in some small way to bring these children home. We also hope to be able to help stop the damage caused by the ill-conceived and poorly implemented policy of adjudicating orphan status first that the US government began in Vietnam last fall. It is an abysmal failure and continues at the expense of hundreds of innocent children waiting in orphanages in Vietnam.

With that said, we begin our journey with Ada and will no longer be posting to this blog. The future has never seemed more exciting!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kelly,
This is Felicia, David's friend who sat in on the call last week. I've been watching your blog enjoying Miss Ada and your many adventures. She's a baby doll!! I will miss your blog! I live in NC and David is in Atlanta - maybe we'll see each other at Mandala's yearly reunions :) Thanks again!! If you have any questions about David's progress my email is jenwillmom@aol.com - Take Care!

Unknown said...

I'm so grateful that you are all together finally and in your home. I'll miss sharing of pictures and thoughts. Thank you for taking the time to share your story with us.