a blog created so our family and friends can join us on our journey...
Such a happy family. None of you guys look stressed at all! Ada looks happy and seems to be adjusting well. Jay
LOOK AT THAT SMILE!!!!!! I'm crying...thanks for posting. Love you guys...please send updates whenever you can. Love,Selena
Congratulations! What a sweetie. our daughter is from Picasso too
I love Ada's smile! How glorious to see you and John with her. I can't wait to meet her in person! PLH to you all! Jeanne :-)
Yeaaaaaaaa!Jamie and I are thrilled for you two! Elizabeth can't wait to meet her!
Congratulations! Looking forward to meeting her in person....let me know if there is anything that I can do to help. Dan
Beautiful!!!!!!! I am so happy for all of you!!!!
You have given us all the gift of joy today--one look at your photos and our hearts blush. Love, The Carr clan
Wow . . . . . . What a perfect picture of babylove. Hugs & Kisses to you sweet Ada. . . . .
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Such a happy family. None of you guys look stressed at all! Ada looks happy and seems to be adjusting well. Jay
LOOK AT THAT SMILE!!!!!! I'm crying...thanks for posting. Love you guys...please send updates whenever you can. Love,
Selena
Congratulations! What a sweetie. our daughter is from Picasso too
I love Ada's smile! How glorious to see you and John with her. I can't wait to meet her in person! PLH to you all! Jeanne :-)
Yeaaaaaaaa!
Jamie and I are thrilled for you two! Elizabeth can't wait to meet her!
Congratulations! Looking forward to meeting her in person....let me know if there is anything that I can do to help. Dan
Beautiful!!!!!!! I am so happy for all of you!!!!
You have given us all the gift of joy today--one look at your photos and our hearts blush.
Love,
The Carr clan
Wow . . . . . .
What a perfect picture of babylove. Hugs & Kisses to you sweet Ada. . . . .
Post a Comment