17 May 2008

Photos

Ada has taken to carrying her toys around in her mouth as she explores the apartment. It's VERY cute!
Ada on her first flight, sleeping soundly in my arms.


Ada LOVES her new apartment here in Hanoi!


Here's Ada and me at Hoan Kiem Lake, with Tortoise Tower in the background. It may look like true love, but she's really only after my sunglasses!



And, finally, the happy family on The Huc Bridge at the Lake.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whew! I knew I just needed to get a message to the right person! Thanks Ada for telling mommy and daddy to post more piccies!!!! Sweet, cute, adorable!

The Gregs said...

I am glad you are all feeling better. You ALL look fantastic, happy, terrific.

Anonymous said...

beautiful pics!

Unknown said...

I love the pictures, keep them coming.

Tom Gongaware said...

A beautiful family! Thanks for sharing the wonderful photos!