It's embarrassing to admit this, but I will anyway. Ada got her first tooth today and I'm so proud I can't stand it. At dinner tonight, she stuck my finger in her mouth and bit down to demonstrate her newest asset. I beamed like she'd won the Nobel Prize. She was pretty casual.
She let me touch it and see it, and trust me when I tell you, this is no ordinary tooth. Nope. Its a spectacular shining bright example of this child's tremendous capabilities and sticktoitiveness. My gal's got a tooth. Her first one. I am so proud.
Can you believe it? A tooth!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
What a joy...She is beautiful. This is the first time we have been on the site but we will look everyday now. It is so wonderful to see ALL three of you together. I can not imagine how you must be feeling. It is so exciting. I can't wait for you ALL to get home.
Warmly,
Chris and Carole
A TOOTH! Well her amazing talents are clear. PS: You made my day!
Can't wait to meet our niece! She is spectacular!
Love,
Mary Claire & Joe
Congratulations Kelly and John! What a beautiful baby. I know you both are thrilled to be with her. Best wishes for a nice visit, and speedy return to the ol Tarheel State.
Let us know if we can do anything stateside.
Allen, Holly, Henry and Jack Baddour
That is major news and you should be proud! Now we must see photos of this beautiful tooth!
OK, we're back in business... we can see the blog and all the wonderful comments! Love to you all from the three (!!!) of us in Vietnam!
Post a Comment