Here's Ada being cute, touching her toe and hamming it up for her morning photo shoot.
Here's Ada realizing that just maybe she wasn't ready to get up from her nap after all. She fell asleep sitting up with her head in my hand.
And, once again, here is Ada being cute. She's mastered cute, and clever, and adorable, and funny, and on and on and on... LOVE THIS GAL!!!
7 comments:
I see that my memo requesting more piccies made it to someone in charge finally - - - ADA! Ada dear . . . I'll be sending future request to you! And Cute isn't a big enough word for you . . . .I see you hamming it up for the camera! I can just see you and MyMy twirling the runway now!
Judge Webb sent me your e-mail. I am so overwhelmed reading your blog and looking at your pictures that I started to tear-up. Give that big baby girl a sloppy kiss for me. My thoughts and prayers are with all of you!! Best of luck friend! XOXO
Ada is such a doll! I love the last photo
Wow! I didn't know a baby could just get cuter and cuter in every single picture. Wow!
I'm back from Sweden and sending lots of love y'alls way.
Ada is beautiful. Can't wait to get me some brand new baby toes for breakfast.
Hugs and kisses and lots of 'em.
Tom
She really does get cuter and more sassy looking in every picture. She is clearly starting to take after her mom (hand on hip, roll of eyes). When are you coming home?!?!? I'm dying to see her and find out how awesome she is in person!!
Love, E
hi kelly and john
tray finally shared your blog with me : )
Ada is beautiful and amazing and so are both of you
i look forward to meeting her !
kathleen
Post a Comment