Now to the good stuff -- Ada! She is really starting to let her personality show and she's a ham. She laughs and babbles so much. In the last few days, Ada has transformed from the serious somber observer to the snuggling kissing giggling girly- girl she really is. Poor thing is teething, but other than that she seems happy and satisfied.
We've tried to do some exploring in Ho Chi Minh City, but between bottles and naps, there doesnt seem to be much time left. It is also SO hot here, that we melt pretty quickly out on the streets. Everywhere we go though, Ada is the star. The Vietnamese people are very kind and love babies. Everyone who passes by has at least a smile for her. Many people stop and stroke her cheeks or speak to her. It is very heartwarming to see all the love that exists for this sweet child.
Well, she's just awakened from her nap, so time to make another bottle for my gal! Life is good.
6 comments:
WE LOVE ADA!!! I love that her signature scowl has turned into giggles and smiles!
David and I are just so happy for you and we cannot wait to meet her!
Kelley O.
I'm in love!!! I can't wait to meet her in person. It's good to hear all is going well in the bonding, now all we need is for you to bring her back to us.
Gorgeous, sweet Ada! Charles and I are sooo happy for you and can't wait to meet Ada when you return. I'm so happy everything is going so well - enjoy every second!
Gorgeous, sweet Ada! Charles and I are sooo happy for you and can't wait to meet Ada when you return. I'm so happy everything is going so well - enjoy every second! ~Angela
We used to see scowling Ada but now we see smiling Ada (and scowling mom and dad in front of the Hotel?) What a reversal!
She's a cutie!
Ahh this is my first glimpse at Ada. She is beatutiful. Congratulations.
Jill
Post a Comment